Welcome to Arianism Today - Nontrinitarian
1. We are NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT NOT, "The Aryan Nation" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Nations or any kind of hate-group.
2. We are "Arianism", in Christianity, is a Christological concept that asserts that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was begotten by God the Father at a point in time, is distinct from the Father and is therefore subordinate to the Father https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
4. No Blocking any Admins, you will be removed for it.
5. No content that's likely to shock or disgust
6. We want everyone to have a say, we must all learn how to close a discussion peacefully. "Agree to Disagree"
7. If you have a problem, concern, regarding anyone please contact an Admin.
8. No calling any Christ follower, or a gift he may or may not be truly operating in demonic, or of the devil. Because of the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit possibility.
9. Jewish Arians in this group do follow the law zealously are not to be criticized for this.
10. Gentile Arians are under the law of the Spirit of life and the commands of Acts 15:19 “Therefore it is my judgment that we do not trouble those who are turning to God from among the Gentiles,
20 but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.
21 “For Moses from ancient generations has in every city those who preach him, since he is read in the synagogues every Sabbath.”
(No physical circumcision for the gentiles, or compelling to observe Jewish Holy days)
11. Grace through Faith saves us, the fruit of true faith is a sanctified Holy life. A deliberately unholy sinful life shows the absence of true saving Faith.
12. We will disagree with anyone but we hope this is as peaceful as possible.
A Message from Andrey Davidson
Information for our dear new believers of the Arian Orthodox Church.
We welcome you all. When you join us, please have a courtesy to introduce yourself and tell us about what you believe and why you have decided to join us, it would be great to know.
We are a NON-Trinitarian Church and we welcome anyone who wants to share our belief or who is simply seeking the truth in the Word of God and would like to know more about what we believe.We are happy to welcome you and discuss Bible with you.We do encourage you to ask questions by all means, but please do not try to discredit what we believe to be the Biblical truth.
Please refrain from being rude and confrontational, please treat everyone the way you would like to be treated with respect and consideration.
We are simple Christian who are trying to go back to the original teachings of the Bible and to restore what the Church should have been from the beginning an that is the GOD is ONE PERSON, the Father and the Church is free of idols. We follow the Word of God and try to be obedient to His Word as this is what GOD had taught us through the teachings of Yeshua the Messiah..
I want to make it absolutely clear that we are not a Church of Arius (a Christian Presbyter and a priest in Alexandria) or of any other man for that matter, we don't follow any man's teachings or theologies.
First and foremost, we are Christians and followers of One GOD and One Messiah. Our source of belief is the Holy Bible.
Our Church belongs to One and Only True GOD the Father YHWH and His Son Yeshua the Messiah.
The matter of fact is that what we have come to believe to be the true Christian Orthodox belief had already been taught by the Presbyter Arius and is based on the Bible.
We believe that the Arianism as a Christian theology goes back much earlier than the 4th century, it goes right back to the teachings of our Lord Yeshua Himself, the King David, Moses the Prophet, Abraham 'the father of all nations' and other prophets through whom our Heavenly Father has revealed His Word to all of us.
At the beginning when Jews were preaching the Holy Gospel they were preaching it to pagan gentiles, mainly pagan Romans and Greeks. Reading the history of Christianity one can see that a lot of mainstream Christianity had been influenced by pagan philosophies and religions of that time resulting in the false polytheistic doctrine of the Trinity as well as having adopted pagan traditions and rituals with regards to idols i.e. veneration of idols such as statutes,icons etc by bowing down, kissing and praying before them. Idolatry is an abomination and we strongly reject it.
Many attendees at the Council of Nicea were polytheisticly biased hence the doctrine of Trinity or the Triune God had been adopted back in 325.I believe had the Council of Nicea in 325 been overwhelmingly comprised of monotheistic Jews they would have stayed true to Judeo-Christian monotheism.
What our Church wants to do is to go back to the origins of the Church putting aside any pagan influences using Torah and Gospel as our main source of teaching.
Also, very importantly, I want to draw a clear distinction that our Church has no connections with Eastern Orthodox Church which is a Trinitarian Church. We are an Orthodox Church in a sense that we believe that we are the True and the Original Church of GOD and Messiah. We deny the doctrine of Trinity and any man made traditions instead focusing solely on the teachings of the Bible which is GOD's divinely inspired Holy Book that confirms that GOD is truly One and that Yeshua is the True Messiah, the Son of the Living GOD through Whom our Father GOD saves us.
We believe in:
• One True GOD, the Heavenly Father, the GOD of Abraham, Moses, King David and of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah. The GOD of all of us, the GOD MOST HIGH YHWH (John 17:3).
• We believe that God the Father is Eternal and had no beginning, God the Father has always existed (Psalm 90:2, Psalm 93:2, Revelation 4:10, 1 Timothy 1:17)
• We believe that Our Lord Yeshua had a beginning (John 3:16, 1 John 4:9) and is the 1st born before all creation (Colossians 1:15, Proverbs 8:22-31, 1 Corinthians 1:24, 1 Corinthians 1:30).
• We believe that our Lord Yeshua is of a divine nature being the Son of God when he was made later to become a man (1 John 5:20), but not GOD Himself (Luke 18:19). The Lord Yeshua is our Messiah (Matthew 16:16). He is the Word of God (John 1:1). He is the Wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24). He is the Mediator between men and God (1 Timothy 2:5).
• Our Lord Yeshua never said that He is the GOD and never asked to worship Him as the GOD. The GOD of our Lord Yeshua is the Father (John 20:17).Yeshua taught us to pray to the Father GOD (Matthew 6:9) and worship GOD and serve Him only (Luke 4:8).
• We believe that the Son of GOD, our Lord Yeshua had pre-existed (John 8:14, John 8:23) before He came down from Heaven to earth to spread the final Word of God the Father.(John 17:5)
• We believe that the Holy Spirit proceeds from God the Father (John 15:26), the Holy Spirit is sent to us to be our Helper (John 14:16), Guide (John 16:13.The Holy Spirit is the Nature of God because we know from the Bible that GOD is Spirit (John 4:24) and we know that GOD is Holy (Isaiah 57:15). The Holy Spirit is also used by GOD' to empower people to carry out God's holy works (Acts 1:8,Romans 15:13,Luke 1:35,Ephesians 3:16). The Holy Spirit is the GOD’s Spirit in the Old Testament (Isaiah 11:2, Isaiah 61:1,Psalm 104:30,Ezekiel 11:5,Judges 3:10).
We strictly reject idolatry. We reject veneration and using man made physical objects in our worship such as statutes, icons etc and other similar pagan idolatrous practices and rituals-Exodus 20:2-6.' Better, therefore, is someone upright who has no idols; such a person will be far above reproach'-Epistle/Letters of Jeremiah 73.
We 'must worship GOD in the Spirit and in truth'-John 4:24.
God bless you and keep you, in the Holy name of our Dear Lord Yeshua.